Refresh your skills with a Professional today!
Haven't been diving lately? Feeling a little rusty? Have an upcoming dive trip, but don't feel 100% confident with your skills? A SCUBA tune-up is the course for you. This course is recommended for any certified diver who needs a refresher, before leaving on a dive vacation, or just need to brush up on their skills.
$150 per person
Classroom, and Pool instruction, scuba rental equipment, and proof of completion. (Scuba Review sticker/decal for certification card.)
- Classes based on your schedule, our pool schedule, and instructor schedules. Typically in the evenings starting at 6pm till approximately 8pm. Other times are available upon request. Call or come in to schedule your tune-up today. (The more time in advance you sign-up, the more
accommodating we can be.
- Please remember to bring Certification Card, swim suit, towel, and any
equipment of your own.
- Download all forms from above links, print and complete all information
prior to class.
- Please review the PADI Medical Questionnaire. Please answer the following questions on your past or present medical history with a YES or NO. If you are not sure, answer YES. If any of these items apply to you, we must request that you consult with a physician and get their signature prior to participating in Scuba Diving.
Review Based Class Only:
- This class is not designed to re-teach skills learned in the PADI Open Water Diver Course. In this course you will have an instructor in the water with you asking if you remember how to perform certain skills and will supervise as you practice and pass off these skills. If you feel like you do not remember anything from when you got certified, it is recommended that you look into doing the certification over again. Especially if it has been a significant amount of time from when you last dove.